Pallet packing robot, automatic mobile, which works with the help of the operator to present it to the pallet to be packed. It packs pallets that have particular measurements, volumes and shapes, which are not able to be packed by standard cargo machines. It allows to pack delicate or unstable loads, as it prevents them from moving from the pallet by centrifugal force.
The machine structure is welded and painted sheet steel. It has a protective crankcase made of plastic shockproof material. It is mounted on motorized wheels, which can be oriented at will for easy movement and the guide wheel is height adjustable.
- Built-in, high frequency automatic battery charger.
- Battery status indicator.
- Transmission of car holder by means of belts.
- Parachute (safety device in case of belts breaking).
- It comes factory-ready to insert a side fork into the machine, for transport by lifting trolley.
- Rudder bar with forward and back buttons.
- Adjustable feed rate.
- Adjustable independent ascent and descent speed.
- Independent adjustment of reinforcement turns, bottom and top.
- Cycle to pack only ascent and only in descent, cycle ascent/descent, cycle to coat palletized units with top cover.
- Learning function with adjustment of the following cycles: reinforcement packaging up to a maximum of four different points and with a number of different passes for each point.
- Packing cycles with start-up or stop of the cart at different heights.
- Packaging cycles with the photocell turned off for black or particularly poorly palletized loads.
Emergency stop front safety sensor (anti-shock sensor)n/Aut
|Power||400 V / 50 Hz + N|
|Temperature of use||+5oC to +35oC|
|Platform rotation speed||10 r.p.m.|
|Platform diameter||1500 mm|
|Total dimensions (on floor)||2715 x 1535 x H 2600 mm|
|Pallet measures to be packed||1000 x 1200 x 2250 mm|
|Platform capacity||1500 kg|
|Installed power||1.0 kW|
|Height of the film coil to use||500 mm|
|Electrical protection||IP 54|
|Film coil diameter||300 mm|