Automatic pallet wrapper with extendable film and precision toothed bearing driven rotary platform driven by gear motor. It was designed to stabilize palletized loads. Separate, pack, then cut the film. Move the pallet to a motorized roller conveyor. The machine can be installed at the outlet of an automatic palletizer, or bine, on an existing pallet transport line.
- The structure is folded, bulging and painted sheet steel.
- Swivel table with precision toothed bearing.
- Transmission car carrier by means of a belt.
- Parachute (safety device in case of belt break).
- Pallet centering device, even with pallets of different lengths.
- Film tension by means of adjustable electromagnetic clutch.
- Automatic reading of pallet height by photocell.
- Independent programming of the number of reinforcing turns at the top and bottom of the pallet.
- Electrical control panel and controls, governed by Siemens S7 PLC, with mod display. OP2 to adjust all Auto/Man functions of the machine.
- Adjustment by means of a drive of the ascent/descent speed of the coil carrier.
- Three different work programs, of choice.
- Drive to obtain the progressive start-up and adjustment of the rotation speed of the turntable from 6 to 14 r.p.m. and stop in position of the same.
- Control device, which stops the machine at the break or end of the film coil.
- Adjustment by means of drive of the ascent/descent speed of the wind car.
- Safety photocell rotation pallet.
- Emergency switches.
- Diagnostic program with automatic zeroing.
800/100 x 1200 x 1500
800/100 x 1200 x 2000
|Platform rotation speed||7 – 15 r.p.m.|
|Power||200 V / 50 Hz three-phase|
|Installed power||2.5 kW|
|Pneumatic feeding||6 bar, 10 nl per cycle|
|Electrical protection||IP 54|
|Finishes||Stainless steel or painted steel|
|Height of the work surface||420 mm|
|Rotary table diameter||2000 mm|